This is a one-stop immediate Australian Permanentvisa for whole family. Low time required to stay in Australia.


Have a Question?
Get a Free Case Evaluation Report

Fill in the form and one of our specialists will get back to you to evalaute your case.

    FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )

    What is JADE's success rate?

    JADE is led by My Linh Pham and Michael Cradock. My Linh Pham was the Victoria Government’s first Head of Significant Visa for 2014-2016. Michael is an immigration legal advisor and ex-KPMG audit consultant. JADE is joined by a team of experienced immigration legal advisors and together JADE has 100% success rate of Business & Investor visa grants to Australia.

    How do I prove A$1,500,000 source of funds and when do I transfer A$1,500,000 to Australia?

    Each of the four (4) main business and investor visas to Australia requires the visa applicant to show:

    (1) they made money in their home country through lawful methods;

    (2) the required assets – in the case of 132A, A$1,500,000 – are readily available to transfer to Australia.

    JADE has a team of legal, tax and accounting staff and contractors to help understand the way you made money in property, business and through other sources.  Customers choose us because of our comprehensive approach to proving the maximum Source of Funds. This helps with future investment opportunities to invest larger capital amounts in Australia, with the correct permissions.  Practically, you will need to transfer your A$1.5m to Australia within 1 year of the grant of the visa to commence your 132A investment within the first 2 years of the grant of the 132A visa.  You can transfer your capital easily bank to bank when you have permanent residence in Australia.


    Is the 132A a new visa?

    No. The 132A visa has been available for many years. Historically, this visa has been better promoted by Australian State Governments on roadshows to China. For example, between 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2014, 97% of the 132A nomination applications to Victoria were from China. 

    What is the most common reason for visa refusal?

    The most common reason for visa refusal is a poorly presented case for the source of funds that have been legally acquired and available to transfer to Australia. The Department of Home Affairs case officers who assess visa applications have access to resources and consultants who can advise them on many things related to business and investment laws.  Setting out a clear case in writing for how you have legally made money is a skill.  Fortunately, JADE has the right team with a proven capability to help even in the most complicated of cases.

    Must my children go to school in the state that I do the 132A investment?

    No. The 132A visa grants Permanent Residence to ALL the family members included in the application.  However, it is only the main applicant needs to comply with the “intention to reside” in the state they do their 132A Investment.  For example, your children can go to school in Melbourne under “homestay” arrangements and you can do your 132A investment in Adelaide.  JADE has a number of successful 132A visas GRANTED for clients with children studying in Melbourne but where the 132A Investment is being completed in Adelaide. We can provide the evidence.


    How long do I need to stay in Australia on 132A visa?

    The 132A visa requires investors to invest in a Property Project or Export Business or Any Business in their 132A Investment state.  Most investors choose to invest in low risk property projects or join an existing export business. Both of these types of investments have clear business models. For example, property investment involves clear stages of a feasibility study, design, development approvals, construction and selling completed houses.  For example, most export businesses are as a simple as connecting a supplier and customer, agreeing on price and quantity order terms, arranging logistics and collecting payment.  JADE’s clients typically only need to spend 60 days a year in Australia for the first 2 years of their 132A visa to comply with their visa requirements.  After this time JADE’s client will continue to invest in property because they are happy with their first project with JADE.

    I am too busy, how can I run a 132A Investment business?

    The 132A visa does NOT require you to manage your 132A Investment business on a daily basis. Board-level management is sufficient. In addition, you do not need to own 100% of the investment business.  What you must do is comply with the conditions of your state nomination and invest into the Property project or Export business typically within 1 year of being granted the 132A visa.  How many days you need to be in Australia depends on the investment you make and the role you want to have.  JADE will help you achieve your goals of time in Australia and de-risking your investment by having performance targets of managers of the investment business.

    How do I choose which state to invest into?

    Remember, 132A is a Permanent Residence Visa granted immediately. With Permanent Residence you can live in any state in Australia that you like. However, you must invest in the state that nominated you. JADE can introduce you to each State Government Business Migration team and you can decide for yourself which state’s investment policies are most suited to your investment goals. In reality, 132A visa holders will continue to manage a business in their home country. Therefore, 132A investors prefer to be introduced by JADE to low risk, low management investment businesses in Australia. JADE has property partners who have managed over A$100 million of property developments for other 132A investors. JADE will introduce you to the state Government officials happy to nominate you for low-risk small property development investments from JADE’s proven partners.