188A and 132A visa holders must setup a new Australian company or invest into an existing Australian company. 188B and 188C visa holders will often setup a new Australian company for their other business and investment activities.
An Australian company must have at least one Director who lives in Australia.
We can arrange the establishment of your Australian Company and provide Resident Director services. We can also arrange for legal documents to manage the risks of investing into an existing Australian Company.
A foreign person who needs to establish a company in Australia will require the services of an Australian resident person to be a nominee Resident Director.
Due to the law in Australia, a company director is responsible for aspects of the company regardless of whether he or she is appointed in a nominee capacity or as an actual managing or operations director. Therefore, not everyone is willing or suitable to be a Resident Director.
Refer to the Corporations Act, ASIC and the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) for more information on the applicable regulations and requirements.
Given the responsibilities and risks to the Resident Director of being a company director in Australia, the person appointed to this position must be experienced in meeting corporate governance and other business registration requirements.
JADE provides clients with an experienced member from our team to be your company Resident Director. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Below are the range of services you may ask JADE to provide:
- Incorporation of a proprietary limited company with the Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC).
- Assistance with the establishment of a business banking account
- Application for an Australian Business Number (ABN) with the Australian Business Register (ABR) – required in order to conduct business in Australia.
- Registration of your company for Goods and Services Tax (GST) with the Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Provision of a Registered Office Address in Australia
- Provision of a Business Address Facility (Virtual Office) in Australia
- Resident Director (Nominee) Services as required by corporations law
- Financial and management accounting, bookkeeping, and Chief Financial Officer services
- General business support as required
- Company compliance and ASIC annual review service
- Related corporate secretarial services
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
We are available at Mon-Fri call us +61 (0)3 9034 3988 during regular business hours
WHY CHOOSE US?
JADE has a 100% success rate of being granted an Australian Business and Investment Visa, and has advised more than $ 500 million in Private Equity and Real Estate transactions.
JADE customers have the right to contact the Leadership team directly, thus avoiding frustration when talking to junior staff or business agents. All our employees are focused on meeting the expectations of directors and customers about the best customer service.
Our leadership team has over 40 years of experience with senior positions in financial services and the Australian government. Customers appreciate our approach to doing the best job possible and bring efficiency to minimize disruption and trouble for the lives of our customers.