Another client of JADE has been granted the 132A visa this week. This is a permanent visa that allows the visa holder and their family to:
- stay in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare.
- sponsor certain relatives to come to Australia
- apply for Australian citizenship if eligible
- access other Government benefits after a qualifying period
Since the beginning of 2021, the Department of Home Affairs have been working quickly to process applications for the Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188) and Business Talent (Permanent) Visa (Subclass 132).
Congratulations to all our clients who have been granted the provisional 188 visa and the permanent 132 visa this year.
For more information or to book an appointment please call us on +61 421 522 273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.